Hello, do you do some kind of work in which you need to record a call? If your answer is yes then you have come to the right place. As we all know that the normal call which comes on our mobile can be recorded easily. For this, nowadays mobile companies already offer recording facilities. You can find the feature of call recording in almost every company’s mobile.
But now comes the WhatsApp call recording, for which thousands of people are searching on the Internet. People want to know how they can record whatsapp call. If you have not found the solution yet, then there is nothing to worry because we will tell you here how you can record WhatsApp calls on Android and iPhone.
You will have to read this article for complete information. We will tell you various ways of WhatsApp call recording, so stay connected with us. As you know the WhatsApp application does not have a recording feature and WhatsApp does not allow to record calls. But the work of many people is such that they need to record the call.
Recording a WhatsApp call is not a big deal and anyone can do this job very easily. There are many businesses in which only calls are made on WhatsApp and it becomes mandatory to record those calls. In my opinion WhatsApp call is also easier than normal call.
So today, people around the world resort to WhatsApp for calling, because they find Whatsapp calls easier. If you are also one of those people who like to Whatsapp call and want to record their calls then you should stay with us.
How to Record Whatsapp Call on iPhone?
Mac will be required for recording WhatsApp in iphone. Apart from the iphone, you will also need another phone. You can record whatsapp call on iphone by following the instructions given below.
- Firstly you need a lightening cable and then connect iphone with Mac.
- if you using the Mac for the first time then select ‘Trust this Computer’ on your Iphone.
- Now you need to open QuickTime on Mac and select ‘New Audio Recording’ under file section.
- Choose Iphone and click on record button in Quicktime.
- By using the Iphone, call your phone via whatsapp.
- After connected, you can add users with you want to talk and record the call.
- Now disconnect the call by stopping recording using quicktime.
- You can save the recording file on your mac.
All the members of WhatsApp group call can see that the call is being recorded and I think you should not hide it. Apart from this, there is no way you can hide it. Apart from this, if we find a way to record whatsapp in iphone in the future, we will definitely share with you on this page.
How to Record Whatsapp Calls on Android
As we all know that hardware and software limitations of each company’s mobile devices are different. So the method we have described here may not work in some mobile devices. But we want to tell you that this app works in almost all Android phones. For Android Whatsapp call recording, you can follow the given below.
- First of all, install cube call recorder on your device.
- Now you need to open the app and switch it in whatsapp.
- Select the person from contacts with you want to talk.
- During the call, if the cube call recorder widget shows then the app is working in your device.
- If the widget is not showing up in your device then you need to go cube call recorder setting and select Force VoIP call as voice call.
- Now call that person again and see the widget showing up or not.
- If the widget still isn’t showing up then this app will not support your phone.
Record Whatsapp Call by Rooting your Android Device (Alternate Method)
In addition to the cube call recorder, this is also the method. You can also get your mobile rooted, but we do not recommend it to you as it may void your phone’s warranty. But if you still want to get your mobile rooted and you have complete information about it, then you can get it done and after rooting you can record calls using the SCR screen recorder.
Apart from this, if any of these methods is not working for you, then you can record call with another phone by putting it on the speaker. I think this method is the best and free and for this you need to be in a place where no other sounds are coming. In the end, we want to say that if you have any question about WhatsApp call recording, then you can talk to us by commenting below.