A large number of people want to know how they can bring back their WhatsApp chat history which has been deleted by mistake. Today we are going to talk on this topic and will give you complete information about it. Bringing back whatsapp chat history is not a difficult task but it can be done very easily.
Here we will talk about both Android and Iphone. So read this article carefully and know how you can recover WhatsApp chat history. If you too have lost some of your important chat history and you want to get it back, do not worry because you have come to the right place.
Many times we accidentally delete whatsapp chat and there are many important things that we need in that chat history. Backing up your data is also one of your important tasks, if you also started the backup in the WhatsApp application, then you can get your chat history very easily.
As we all know that WhatsApp has become the most popular application in the world today. A number of millions of people are connected with the WhatsApp application and can easily talk to their family, friends and relatives for free. Every day you talk on WhatsApp with many people and there are many chats in them which are very important.
Every day you share many things with friends, relatives and your family on WhatsApp such as photos, videos and other important documents. People who do business also use Whatsapp a lot. We can also say that after the arrival of Whatsapp, the work of many businesses has become easier.
How to Recover Deleted Messages on Android Device?
If you had set up backup already in your whatsapp application then you can follow the given below steps to get your deleted chat history again.
- Firstly you need to delete your whatsapp application from your device.
- Now go to the play store and search for the whatsapp.
- Click on the whatsapp app and install it in your device.
- After installation, open whatsapp.
- Verify your same number which you want chat history.
- Now a message will arrive on your screen that ‘Restore Chats’.
- Click on the restore button and then whatsapp will automatically pick up your chat backup from google drive and you can gety your all chats back.
Steps to Restore Deleted Messages on Iphone using Dr.Fone?
- You need to download Dr.Fone application in your PC firstly.
- Now open the Dr. Fone app and then connect your Iphone with PC.
- Choose “Restore WhatsApp messages to iOS device.
- Now you need to click on ‘Start Scan’ button and then PC will start scanning the files of your Iphone.
- After the completion of scanning, you can select the files that you want to restore.
- Now you can restore that files by clicking on the button. Choose “recover to device”option to restore messages in your device.
How to Take Chat Backup in your Google Drive?
- Open your WhatsApp application.
- Click on the three dots that appear on the right upper corner of the screen.
- Select the ‘Setting’ option and then click on the ‘chats’.
- Tap on ‘Chat Backup’.
- Now you need to select ‘Backup to Google Drive’ and select anything according to you other than anything.
- Now select your google in which you want to take backup.
You can follow the steps provided above to recover your Deleted Whatsapp Messages easily on both Android and Iphone. You can use Dr.Fone application also for android device and recover your deleted chats, attachments & photos etc. If you have any question regarding this article then you can contact with us by commenting below.